3.7.15

4th of July / Food Plan


The 4th of July is tomorrow, but I haven't made any of these food items yet because they're all make-the-day-of snacks and treats.

Although I don't have them ready... I still needed to show ya'll my plan so I could help you plan.
So here is my 4th of July Food Plan...

(Dinner: Cornell Chicken)


Appetizer: Snack:
Blue chips (can't find them? neither could we. 
..after 3 other stores we found some at Target)
Red peppers
hommous



 Dessert 1: Lunch Dessert: 
Whip Cream
Strawberries & Raspberries
I'm planning to add chocolate shavings and a mint leaf to the top
/ layer fruit and cream in cup for a light refreshing treat /




Dessert 2: Dinner Dessert:
melted white chocolate
red white & blue sprinkles
ice-cream sugar cones
/ dip cones in chocolate, then roll in sprinkles, chill in fridge /

Hope you have a wonderful 4th of July!

~Anelise

No comments:

Post a Comment