28.3.15

Guest Blogger Invitation





Hope you're having a fabulous week!

Alrighty so lately I've been reading tons and tons of blogs, and I noticed that practically all of them had guest bloggers. So I thought that I'd join in on the fun.

I understand that I'm not a very popular blog (yet hehe), but if you see this post and want to try guest blogging... then you are more than welcome.


You do not have to own a blog... but I won't except any and all posts (for obvious reasons). Therefore, here are some guidelines...

1. No profanity or sexual content.
2. Post must be written and put together by you unless credit is given to outside source.
3. Photos must be taken by you unless credit is given to outside source.
4. No plagiarism.


To sign up or ask any further questions, please email me at heartforartanelise@gmail.com.

If you are emailing me to request to post, then please give the following in your email.

1. Name (first and last)
2. Age (you must be at least 13 years old)
4. A 3-5 sentence bio
3. Title of post
4. Post (including everything you want me to share... pictures, links, etc.)
5. If you have your own blog, send me a link to it.
6. One or two reasons why you would like to be a guest blogger.




Even if you aren't 100% sure you want to guest blog... PLEASE share it anyway!!

I love getting feedback from ya'll!





Question of the day: What is your favorite blog?  ...it does not have to and should not be mine. hehe I want to look at other blogs with you!

Answer of the day: mine is currently... May Richer Fuller Be

Comment your answer!


~Anelise


*none of the photos were taken by me. they were found on google images @ "guest blogger"*

No comments:

Post a Comment