28.7.15

Back to School // Backpacks

When it comes to back to school backpacks... I've got your back ;) Get it? Oh man my humor sucks.


Women's Jester Backpack
I just recently bought this one. It's a little more expensive than I would normally buy but it's well worth the money. Not only will it last me through high school, but its cute and comfortable.
link is here



This pack only comes in one size. But if you want a smaller size, then buy this backpack that's very similar but not as large.



Super Fx Backpack
Isn't this one so pretty? Jansport is a great brand and they have such practical school styles and designs. link here



Austin Backpack
I like two prints in this backpack which is also Jansport. link here






From Claire's... (oh look!.. they're on SALE!)

Teal Aztec Print Backpack (Jansport) link here


The next 2 wouldn't necessarily be large enough for school (depending on how much you need to carry), but I still find myself using them constantly.
 
Dark Denim Pineapple Print Backpack link here
 
Colorful Island Print Backpack w/ faux leather trim link here




Want to show me your new backpack?? Use the hashtag #ihaveyourbackpack
Thanks so much for reading!
~Anelise

No comments:

Post a Comment