17.8.15

DIY Abstract Art with Gold Scale Addition (no foil nessecary)

Diy Abstract Art w/ Golden Addition (no foil needed!)

Materials:
canvas
acrylic paint
artist spatula
sponge brushes
optional: metallic gold spray paint


Directions:

Randomly squirt paint in little globs on the canvas. (The reason there is already a layer of paint is because I didn't have enough white paint to cover the bad layer and start over, so I just continued with what I had.)

With the spatula, spread out the paint. I honestly forgot to take pictures of this step. Fortunately, the blog I learned from has very well written and pictured directions. If you want more instructions, read that blog post here.

Then, either using gold acrylic paint or metallic spray paint, put some paint on the brush and sponge on the dashes to make the design below.


To add a little more, I used the spatula and dark blue paint to complete the look.



Hope you enjoyed my abstract art with a little golden twist!  ;)
For more detailed instructions (without the gold addition), click here.
 Thanks for reading!

~Anelise

No comments:

Post a Comment