23.8.15

The Red Umbrella Antique Shop // Inspiration and Brainstorming

Nisswa, Minnesota, USA
August 22, 2015

Earlier this week I visited the cutest little shop known as The Red Umbrella. The shop was full of re-purposed antiques and what not. So. Cute. I fell in love and naturally felt the need to show you guys.

Everything at a great price, the store gave me ample ideas for home. Here are some photos I snapped on my phone. Enjoy...




 .....

loving these colors
  ...

 IN LOVE with this table centerpiece cloth and its white ruffles on the end
  ...

 This would totally work for a mud room or entryway bench!
 ...

 I just thought the way they displayed their paint colors was cute and creative ;)
 ...

 This bench and it's fabric print is so darling!
 ...

 haha I found a rug beater!!
 ...

 I want this for my room!

 ...

Hope you were as inspired as I was!
~Anelise

1 comment: