15.2.15

Watercolor Crayon Art

Hi! Hope you're having an artsy day!


Watercolor Crayon Art


Today's post is extremely simple yet looks great! I was inspired my this photo I found on Pinterest.

Once I saw the photo, I decided to make my own and share it with ya'll.

So I now present to you... Watercolor Crayon Art


Materials:
1. white crayon
2. watercolor paint
3. cup of water at any temp
4. paint brush
4. canvas or white paper

Steps:

1. With the white crayon, write a quote or draw a design.


2. Dip the brush into the water and then into the paint.

3. Paint over the words or design.

3. Let dry and enjoy.

Make sure that your paper isn't glossy because then the craft won't work.

Here are some quotes I used:

"Don't walk. Dance."
"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard."
"A party without cake is just a meeting."
"I never look back darling, it distracts me from the now." -Edna Mode (The Incredibles)
"Kindess is always fashionable."
"A smile never goes out of style."
"Do justly. Love mercy. Walk humbly with your God."

You can also use song quotes!



Thanks for reading! Have a nice day!

~Anelise